Evolving Machine Evolving Machine

Dont know what this is...

But I have to admit, it's extremely cool! Not sure I "got to the end" if there is one, but very nice execution here, smooth transitions and nice sounds effects.

Psychopath 1 Psychopath 1

Excellent puzzle game

I'm loving it! I got to level 20 so far, but I'll keep going!

There doesnt seem to be any music mind you, or any sound at all - perhaps there's a problem with the version you've submitted? But this type of game doesnt need sound!

It progresses nicely, and is simple to understand.

I would suggest making it a little more obvious which character is the one you need to move and whch is the one you are aiming to get to, as I found it confusing at first, because they are both animated squares of similar colours.

But yes, I love this game. Well done.

Peir & the Big Black Hole Peir & the Big Black Hole

Good start!

I think you may need to rework some of the gameplay itself - dodging objects isnt all that easy to master, equally they all come from the same side of the screen, so perhaps you could add some other dimensions to it.

Good graphics - very fluid and stylized. But the music...! Oh, the music!! Fabulous! and it loops reasonably well too! (Always had a thing for Final Fantasy).

So yes, good overall work there, and a nice little game you have made for us all.

Final criticism, after each round (after you've been hit) a counter appears and displays a somewhat random number, supposedly the number of objects dodged, however it isnt accurate, and climbs up in numbers until you press "Again?". You should sort that out first.

Excellent work so far though. Keep it up ! :)

Marin & Nayru Marin & Nayru

it worked for me

strange submission, but I guess at least its different.

but what exactly is the point in using a 3 frame sprite to sing to a midi song that no one knows? I get the Zelda background for the first one, but the other game background did leave me a little stumped - also, who the hell are those two characters supposed to be? I mean, what are they from? I just didnt get it 0_0.

Attack of the Sprouts Attack of the Sprouts

I remember seeing that a while ago!

I was wondering if this was in fact a real submission, or someone had stolen it, but after checking your profile, and the comments you made, I've been convinced that this is your own work! (sorry for being pedantic ^_^) So yes, I am glad to have the oppourtunity to say thank you to the man that created this extremely fun game! So "thank you".

Personally I dont mind sprouts, but this game is pretty good fun. I expect it'll make the front page.

Well done!

King of Skeleton King of Skeleton

I'm really impressed!

I had to look at your profile to see whether this was really your own submission! It looks and feels extremely professional! I think you must already realise you have great skills as a flash artist, but I'll just tell you agian - You really do have some class there!

good game, very nice graphics, and good effort.

I feel lucky I saw this while it was in the protal! and not on the front page (which doubtless it should soon be!)

Kempt responds:

Thanks d00d, I'm genuinely touched by your nice words. 3 of us worked together on this so the others say thanks too :O)

Cubefield Cubefield

pretty damned cool

as you say, its not finished, but its a great little game
Not too hard mind you, but it has a real arcade playability to it, and I can very well see myself playing on it for a good few hours!

Get some levels in, maybe some power ups or somethign - although it doesnt seem too necessary to add power ups just yet - and music and the likes.

This game is cool. 8-)

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Damn! that's the best dating game I've ever played

I admit I cheated, and even cheating it took me about 30 days to get the fine fille into bed. But it was worth it ;D

Type your name in as 20 and you'll get almost full stats and tons of cash. (dont leave a space before your name, or it wont work)

Stupid Distracting Cube? Stupid Distracting Cube?

not a bad game for wasting time

But yeah, the right arrow never comes up .. I think you were lazy and didnt animate it.... :P

but it's fun, if you add some extra things, like a speed increase or somehting, (and of course the right arrow) then it'll be a really cool game.

Great Oaks (Demo) Great Oaks (Demo)

I'll be fair.

It looks quite promising - but it all depends on how you put the game together in the end. The public opinion won't change whether it's a good game or a crap one. As far as the actual controls and feel of the game goes (although the demo was quite short - perhaps I missed something) it's very good. Fluidity and smooth play seem to be the strong point as far as interaction goes.

Work hard at it, and I'm sure we'll all enjoy playing the game.